M3Tau Automated Test Environment
M3Tau is an automated test and monitoring environment. It is particularly
suitable for regression testing of set-top-boxes and cable receivers.
M3Tau consists of a server and client configuration. The client contains either four
or sixteen HDMI capture cards which are used to gather video data from the devices
under test. A multiple number of M3Tau clients may be connected to one or more
M3Tau servers. Clients may be located in different locations.
- Web UI for generation of test scripts, STB monitoring and display of
- Four or sixteen port HDMI inputs per M3Tau client.
- Remote control simulation.
- Dashboard display showing current status of test execution.
- View and monitoring of realtime test execution.
- Powerful DevTool mechanism for generation of test routines.
- All hardware and software included.
Some More Details
- A choice of three Optical Content Recognition (OCR) algorithms may
be applied for analysis of text displayed with the video.
- Comparison of capture image from a portion of the screen against an
expected graphic stored previously.
- For both OCR and image analysis, a similarity factor of 1% - 100%
can be applied.
Agent UI for additional M3Tau client configuration (streaming port
definition, STB connect/reconnect and other tasks).
- Integrated ethernet controlled power switch for easy and remote
reboot of devices under test.
- Linux based server with console monitor display, centralised
control of clients and test procudure development environment
- M3 DevTool offers numerous capabilities to extend test scripts.
It includes if-then options allowing definition of complex
test building block sequences.
- Supermicro 6048R based client systems running Windows 10
hosting PCIe HDMI capture cards..
A test routine and test script development service is available