UniSoft offers technical assistance in a number of areas. Expertise includes:
- TSBroadcaster configuration - see details to the right of this page.
- OCAP application signing and code image signing. Test certificate generation.
- Motorola SEM v8 and v12 setup (manual routing or DAC controlled).
- Motorola DM6400 and CAP-1000.
- Cisco CMTS configuration, including ADSG tunnel set-up.
- Cisco switch and router configuration, e.g.2901 3560 and others. NAT set-up.
- Motorola DAC 6000, configuration.
- Related Motorola headend components OM-1000/2000, RPD, NC-1500/2000, SDM and CPMS.
- EBIF, monitoring.
- Cisco DNCS configuration. QAMs, MQAMs, GQAMs, QPSK set-up.
- Harmonic NSG9000 edge QAM configuration.
- ATSC 3.0 system integration, ATCaster, ATEME, Enensys, ProTelevision, GatesAir, Broadstream.
- General networking including, routes, ip tunnel set-up and iptables.
- Mail server configuration, sendmail or Postfix.
- Linux installations and configurations.
- Installation or upgrade and test.
- Performance tuning including UDP buffer sizes, optimal system properties.
- Linux OS clean-up; pruning of unused standard linux services such as cups, avahi-daemon, desktop (if not needed).
- Task model generation. Including transport stream creation, application, code image import and large playlist definition.
- Common Download set-up, including configuration for CVTSigner, DNCS or DAC integration for CVT delivery.
- Trouble-shooting relating to code downloads.
- General end-to-end problem solving. Helping to identify the root cause.
- Polled updates, configuration, ftp or http, set-up.
Other S&T Products
- TSConsole, install and set-up. Includes definition of Downloaders, Playlists and deployments.
- SoftOC xml scripts.